Conditions of Purchase
GRUPO RIOJA (Grupo de Empresas Vinícolas de Rioja) , owner of the website www.rumbowine.com is a business association that brings together more than fifty wineries of winemakers of the Rioja Qualified Designation of Origin of all characteristics and sizes that together account for approximately two thirds of the total marketing of Rioja wine. RUMBOWINE provides customers with this platform through which an individual or legal entity (hereinafter, the “User”) may purchase wine tourism services at any of the wineries registered on the platform.
The details of GRUPO RIOJA are as follows:
- Owner: GRUPO DE EMPRESAS VINÍCOLAS DE RIOJA.
- Tax ID number: G-2636097
- Address: C/ Hermanos Moroy 8-1º.- 26001 LOGROÑO.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By accessing rumbowine.com, the customer understands and accepts these General Conditions of Use, which define our rights and obligations as RUMBOWINE.COM and the customer for the contracting of wine tourism services.
These are the only General Conditions of Use applicable exclusively to rumbowine.com (without prejudice to the fact that for certain wine tourism services there may be specific conditions for each winery) which will be reflected prior to contracting the service.
To access rumbowine.com it is not necessary to register or register in any form, nor is it necessary to make a purchase or reservation of any of the services, as there is no registration form, but it is necessary to accept these conditions before formalising the corresponding payment.
2- Purpose of rumbowine.com
GRUPO RIOJA makes rumbowine.com available to its customers with the aim of offering a wine tourism booking system for the wineries that form part of it. Likewise, through rumbowine.com we offer photographs, information about the wineries, localities and wine routes completely free of charge. The contracting of the services offered by GRUPO RIOJA will be carried out between the client and RUMBOWINE, although once there are 48 hours left for the reservation, the winery will be in charge of providing the contracted service. The information shown by RUMBOWINE on the different services offered by the wineries is provided by them.
3- Shopping at rumbowine.com
In order to make purchases on rumbowine.com, the customer will have to provide their personal details (name, surname, e-mail address and mobile phone number), or, where applicable, the details of the person on behalf of whom they are making the reservation, so that rumbowine.com can make the reservation requested by the customer. In addition, customers may share their travel plans with others using the “Travel Plan” application, without having to register at any time using a user name and password for its use. By virtue of these General Conditions of Use, customers declare to provide real and complete information about their identity, or if applicable about the person on behalf of whom the wine tourism service is booked. In this sense, customers shall be responsible for the veracity of the data provided to GRUPO RIOJA and for any consequences that may arise from errors in the information provided. If you as a client believe that your reservation data or your travel plan has been used improperly, you must notify GRUPO RIOJA through the form https://www.rumbowine.com/en/customer-service/. If you do not do so, GRUPO RIOJA will be exempt from any liability that may arise from the unauthorised use of the data.
4- Conditions of each service
The reservations that each customer makes through rumbowine.com are subject to the conditions that each winery has for the provision of its service. The user can find the conditions on the rumbowine.com website and on the website of the winery itself.
5- Specific booking conditions
As a general rule, all bookings made through rumbowine.com are subject to the following conditions:
- The dates and times of the services established by the wineries and do not allow through our platform to modify them.
- If you have made a reservation and wish to modify it (not cancel it), you may contact the winery and modify it, this being the responsibility of the winery and the client.
- Users will not be able to modify the reservation details.
- The cancellation period for any reservation made is 48 hours. Subsequently, you may try to modify the same with the winery but under the agreement between the two parties.
- The date and time of the visit is previously marked in the purchase process. As this is an integrated process with the different wineries, the information we offer is direct and availability is guaranteed.
- In the confirmation email, as well as providing all the information on the bookings made, RUMBOWINE provides the CLIENT with a voucher or booking voucher for the activity, which will be used to access the winery booked.
- The winery will be able to contact the client for any incident related to the visit.
- Remember that the conditions of access to each winery are specific to them.
6- Financial conditions
The contracting of services through RUMBOWINE will be understood to be formalised once the client has accepted the conditions of the service and made the payment by credit card or paypal.
The prices are set directly by the participating wineries. At no time are they modified by Rumbowine.
Rumbowine reserves the right to offer discounts or offers on the different services offered by the wineries but will not modify them at any time.
In general, RUMBOWINE will charge the full amount for the service contracted, expressing the prices in Euros including applicable taxes.
After the purchase, the clients will be able to print the same as well as receive the reservation, the Users will receive a confirmation e-mail where the contracted services will be confirmed. The email received will not be an invoice.
The client will be able to download the contracted services from https://www.rumbowine.com/en/my-bookings/.
RUMBOWINE must be notified of any undue or fraudulent charge on the card used for the purchase through https://www.rumbowine.com/en/customer-service/ as soon as possible so that the appropriate refunds can be made.
Without prejudice to the rights of the client regarding cancellations of travel services established in the Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 of 16 November, each of the services promoted by GRUPO RIOJA on RUMBOWINE has a SINGLE CANCELLATION POLICY. The user will be able to cancel any contracted service with 48 hours notice.
8- Conduct on rumbowine.com
Users who access rumbowine.com undertake to make good use of the Website under the principles of good faith and respecting at all times the current legislation and the general conditions of use. Customers must:
- Provide truthful data in the purchasing process.
- Use the rumbowine.com portal properly.
- Not introduce viruses.
- Create or attempt to make fraudulent bookings.
- Download the contents.
GRUPO RIOJA reserves the right to deny and block any attempt to access the Website or cancel contracted services if the general conditions of the site have been violated.
9- Excluded liability
Without prejudice to the general liability, rumbowine shall not be liable for:
- Cancellations made after the deadline by customers.
- For delays by customers on arrival for their visit.
- For cases in which the winery does not allow access to its facilities for reasons of non-compliance with the rules established by the winery.
- For injuries, damage or accidents during or on the way to the contracted service.
- Weather conditions that prevent the correct performance of the contracted service.
- Changes made by the client and the winery to the reservation made.
- The fulfilment of any fiscal obligation of declaration, payment or any other type that derives from or is a consequence of the service provided by the winery.
RUMBOWINE reserves the right to initiate legal action by law against Users, as a result of the commission of the acts described in this section, and in general, for breach of these General Conditions of Use.
10- Intellectual property
All rights over the content, design and source code of rumbowine.com are owned by GRUPO RIOJA, or by third parties who have expressly authorised GRUPO RIOJA to use them in rumbowine.com.
Therefore, and by virtue of the provisions of Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of 12 April, which approves the revised text of the Intellectual Property Law, regularising, clarifying and harmonising the legal provisions in force on the subject (hereinafter, “Intellectual Property Law”), as well as in Law 17/2001, of 7 December on Trademarks and complementary legislation on intellectual and industrial property, it is expressly forbidden the reproduction, transmission, adaptation, translation, distribution, public communication, including making available, of all or part of the contents of the Website, in any medium and by any technical means, unless expressly authorised in writing by GRUPO RIOJA.
11- In case of Litigation
These General Conditions of Use shall be governed by Spanish law. In the event of litigation regarding the interpretation, execution or validity of these General Conditions of Use, the Courts and Tribunals of Logroño shall have jurisdiction.
All the clauses or terms of these General Conditions of Use must be interpreted independently and autonomously, and the rest of the stipulations shall not be affected in the event that one of them has been declared null and void by a court ruling or final arbitration decision. The affected clause or clauses shall be replaced by another or others that preserve the effects pursued by the General Conditions of Use.