In compliance with the obligations established in Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, you are provided with the information relating to the processing of your personal data:
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- Owner: GRUPO DE EMPRESAS VINÍCOLAS DE RIOJA.
- Tax ID number: G-2636097
- Address: C/ Hermanos Moroy 8-1º.- 26001 LOGROÑO.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
What data do we collect through the Website?
We may process your IP address, what operating system or browser you use, and even the length of your visit, anonymously. If you provide us with data in the contact form or booking process, you will be identified so that we can contact you, if necessary.
For what purposes will we process your personal data?
- To answer your queries, requests or requests.
- To manage the contracted service, answer your request, or process your request.
- Information by electronic means, related to your request.
- Commercial or event information by electronic means, provided that express authorisation has been given.
- To carry out analyses and improvements on the Web, about our products and services. To improve our commercial strategy.
- To send data about your bookings to associated wineries.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
What data do we collect through the newsletter?
On the Website, you can subscribe to the Newsletter if you provide us with an email address, to which the Newsletter will be sent.
We will only store your email address in our database and we will send you periodic emails until you unsubscribe or we stop sending emails. You will always have the option to unsubscribe from any communication.
Will we send communications by electronic means?
No. We will only do so to manage your purchase or send you a travel plan.
What security measures do we apply?
You can rest assured: We have adopted an optimal level of protection for the Personal Data we handle, and we have installed all the technical means and measures at our disposal according to the state of technology to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of Personal Data.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data will not be passed on to third parties for commercial purposes without your express authorisation.
What rights do you have?
- To know whether or not we are processing your data.
- To access your personal data.
- To request the rectification of your data if it is inaccurate.
- To request the deletion of your data if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or if you withdraw your consent.
- To request the limitation of the processing of your data, in certain cases, in which case we will only keep them in accordance with the regulations in force.
- To submit your data, which will be provided to you in a structured, commonly used or machine-readable format. If you prefer, we can send it to the new data controller you designate. This is only valid in certain cases.
- To lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or competent supervisory authority if you believe that we have not dealt with you correctly.
- To revoke your consent for any processing for which you have consented, at any time.
- If you change any data, please let us know so that we can keep them up to date.
How long will we keep your personal data?
Personal data will be kept for as long as you remain connected with us or do not make an express request for deletion.