What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to the user’s computer in order to store data, which can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation.
What type of cookies does this website use?
Below is a table with the Cookies used on this website:
|_ga||Analysis||Used to distinguish users.||Third parties||2 years|
|_gid||Analysis||Used to distinguish users.||Third parties||24 hours|
|PHPSESSID||Functionality||This cookie is used by the PHP encryption language to allow session variables to be stored on the web server.||Own||End of session|
How can you set your Cookies?
- Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser’s Help.
- Mozilla Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy > History > Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser’s Help.
- Google Chrome: Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy > Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or the browser’s Help.
- Safari: Preferences > Security. For more information, please consult Apple support or browser Help.
- Opera: Settings > Options > Advanced > Cookies For more information, you can consult Opera support or the browser’s Help.
If you use a browser other than those listed above, please consult its policy on the installation, use and blocking of cookies.
What happens if cookies are disabled?
Some functionalities of the Services or areas of this website may not work properly.